f

5 Things

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Panic Over

5 Good Things

1. Much relieved to discover half dead bug actually looked a lot more like a June bug than a cockroach, which sounds plausible as I had my patio doors open most of Sunday afternoon. Not entirely placated yet, but am nearly back to being able to sit in my flat without constantly scanning the corners for evidence of life other than my own.

2. Last night I slept well in a clean fresh deliciously cotton bed. Always suprised what a difference it makes.

3. Today I have made people smile by giving them free tickets to see Black Eyed Peas on Friday. Of course, this is all down to my friend Garret who sent them to me; I am just a middleman. Am only slightly concerned that according to the Black Eyed Peas website, they appear to be touring in California this week, with no stops scheduled for Brixton at any point. Hmm...

4. I can't go to said gig (also a good thing) as on Friday morning I am off to Cornwall for a long weekend with Alex, who has now officially moved to Cambridge. I'm very much looking forward to it, although have made no plans at all about what to do, although may have to try the Eden Project. Four day weekend - woohoo!

5. I have ordered a pair of Birkenstocks online. According to many people I know this will be the greatest footwear decision I ever make.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:58 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Please publish the link of the birkenstock online site?

    Yours a faithful reader

     

Post a Comment

<< Home