f

5 Things

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Early Bird

5 Things About Waking Up at 4am

1. It gives you an opportunity to discover whether any UK airlines are breaking the law on flights before 5am. They weren't today.

2. You can pay proper attention to the bird in my garden who has learned to imitate mobile phone ringtones. It's a very odd sound and I wish I knew more about the phenomenon.

3. It gives you the chance to drink two glasses of water, thus lessening the severity of the following morning's hangover.

4. It may have been caused by eating a large pizza covered in jalapeno chillies at 10pm.

5. It makes you oh so sleepy & tired the next day. I want to go hooooome!

PS - Today Popjustice have published an email from me. Hurrah!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:27 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Genuis email to Popjustice, well done you. If you need any help making the sheet do let me know. I hope the concert will be full of gayers and students in 'i heart kylie' t shirts......tsk

     

Post a Comment

<< Home