f

5 Things

Monday, April 11, 2005

Tell Me Why...

5 Things That Made Me Smile This Weekend

1. Going to visit my cousin Katherine and seeing how she & her husband are totally in love with their little baby Alexander. It's not hard, as he's the cutest thing in the world and just keeps getting cuter, no matter how impossible I think that is.

2. Spending time with my parents and seeing them really laughing and enjoying each other's company. Even if occasionally I wish they would just stop dancing round the living room together and sit down, I secretly like it.

3. Appreciating just what a thoughtful and caring person my sister is. She is a generous spirit and I'm looking forward to her coming to visit me in a few weeks for some quality sister time!

4. Being driven round the countryside in my dad's Rolls Royce (which he has for his chauffeur business). It's even better when people stare.

5. Watching the fish at DT & Kim's house on Friday night. One had huge staring eyes and spent all its time looking at the people in the room. The other had something wrong with its fins and could only swim with its head down and its tail sticking straight up. Thinking about creating a new fictional blog based around what the two of them see each day, but clearly won't get round to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home