f

5 Things

Monday, March 21, 2005

Men in Skirts

5 Things I saw since Friday:

1. On Friday evening I went to a seminar on music psychology at the Dana Centre. This was sort of for work, and it involved a very Californian "doctor of pleasure" leaping around saying things like "I want you all to close your eyes and think about how this piece of music makes you feel. Isn't that fabulous?" It was rather amusing.

2. Sunshine! Did you see it? Wasn't it brilliant? I went for a long walk and bought new sunglasses.

3. I went to seen my cousin Alice playing her cello on Saturday evening. She was fantastic, and played a long Bach piece entirely from memory! Amazing! There was also a rather good counter-tenor who Alex thought was marvellous. There was also a rather exciting bit of news, that my cousin Matt & his girlfriend have just become engaged. Hooray for weddings. Am v pleased for them as she is lovely.

4. As I was walking to tube this morning I reaslied that I was walking behind a big bald bearded black man. Wearing a long green flowing skirt. It was an unusual look, and one which I hope to see more of.

5. I've just come back from the Ideal Home Show, which I also went to for work (honest!). Was being very restrained until I saw the Tiffany lamp stall. My credit card is now the proud owner of a green & cream New York style Tiffany lamp for £45! Bargain!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:17 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Have you seen Popjustice today? This 5 Things craze is the sensation that's sweeping the nation!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home