f

5 Things

Sunday, March 20, 2005

The Blog is Back.

5 Things about my new blog:

1. This blog should be called 'Pink Hat - The Revenge', but during my time out of blogdom, someone has STOLEN the Pink Hat name. Yes, it's true. I was devasted, but I'm coping with it. I shall keep a close eye on her in case she falls behind and loses vigilance. Then I shall take back the name of Pink Hat in a bloodless coup!

2. This all-new Blog is called '5 Things'. That means that each time I post an entry it will be 5 Things about whatever I'm writing about. Geddit?

3. I'm out of practice at blogging, which means that I may take me a little while to get back up to the standard I had attained at the height of Pink Hat.

4. I have Dylan to thank for the 5 Things format. Thank you Dylan.

5. Even though this blog is not called Pink Hat, it is still PINK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home