f

5 Things

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Dirrty

5 Things On My Mind This Morning

1. I am getting a cold. Slept very badly in an unmade bed (shocking!), and have totally failed to get rid of sneezes as a result. Surprise, surprise. Am thoroughly annoying Steph and Leigh who sit next to me at work, as they are bored of saying bless you.

2. Last night my dreams largely revolved around the music of Christina Aguilera. At one point I was definitely running down a street in pink pyjamas to the strains of Genie In A Bottle. It seemed right at the time, somehow.

3. I'm looking forward to going to see Doves tonight at Brixton Academy. I love living so close to such a cool music venue. It's making me very lazy though, as I only ever check who's playing there and rarely bother going anywhere else.

4. Work is incredibly busy at the moment. We have a big new product launch tomorrow and there is a big pile of stuff still to be done. I really shouldn't be blogging now, but I'm just having my cup of tea and gathering strength for the day ahead. Desperate for a holiday but no cash. Boo.

5. My shelves are still up, even though they have books on them and everything. Very proud. I am a DIY genius! If I can't go on exotic mini-breaks at least I can paint stuff.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:18 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you've got a nice simple way of blogging, i like the style!

     
  • At 3:35 pm, Blogger Becky said…

    Thanks. I plan to become far more complicated in future once I get into the swing of things.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home