f

5 Things

Monday, April 18, 2005

Moodswings

5 Things Which Are a Bit Pathetic

1. I had the whole of Saturday free to do productive, inspiring things which would really move my life forward in a new and exciting direction. How did I spend my time? Watching Buffy and eating toast!

2. I am actually aching today after about 45 minutes playing frisbee on Clapham Common yesterday. Rubbish.

3. After being woken up by two men in my back garden on Saturday night (they were just drunk trying to find their way home), I've not really been able to sleep as every little noise has been magnified in my head.

4. I spent so long lying in bed this morning trying to think of ways I could have a day off work that, when I couldn't think of any, I was late.

5. On Friday evening, after watching Alex sing in a rather lovely concert, I got into a big strop for no apparent reason (possibly low blood sugar).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home