f

5 Things

Monday, April 25, 2005

Schwester

5 Things About My Weekend

1. My sister came to visit me! This made me happy.

2. We went to see The Magic Numbers and Athlete at Brixton Academy. So far, the general consensus seems to be that The Magic Numbers are better than the band they are supporting.

3. We met Charl, Shona & Cat on Northcote Road, and then did some wandering. I bought a new purse to replace the one that the 15 year old muggers nicked. It's much nicer.

4. We watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, which I LOVED. It was so good. Jim Carey is brilliant when he's actually acting, as opposed to leaping around like a complete fool. We also watched the musical episode of Buffy - hurrah!

5. We saw my cousin Izzy & her husband John for lunch in The Crusting Pipe in Covent Garden yesterday. The Crusting Pipe is great, and we drank lots of manzanilla sherry. The only downside was that my artichoke salad had great lumps of mud in it. I didn't realise it was mud until half way through - just thought it was a bit crunchy and gritty. Ah well, I'm sure the minerals will be good for me.

Back to work today and a big week ahead of me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home