f

5 Things

Thursday, July 21, 2005

A Moment In Time

5 Things I'm Doing Right Now (apart from writing my blog)

1. Watching Sky News report the new explosions on the tube, and wondering whether the world really has gone mad. www.skynews.co.uk

2. Listening to the soothing sounds of Martha Wainwright via the delights of Napster. www.marthawainwright.com

3. Wondering how a ladybird ended up on my stereo. It's a baby one, with only two dots crawling around among my CDs. I think I'll leave it there. www.ladybird.com

4. Hearing sirens whizz up and down the Clerkenwell Road. They can't help but make your heart jump at the moment. Every time.

5. Thinking I've probably eaten too much cake. Everything's an excuse for cake in my company. "More explosions! Let's have cake!" It's a philosophy I can truly appreciate.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:33 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    http://www.werenotafraid.com/

     
  • At 5:23 pm, Blogger Lebar said…

    Another Blog entry!! Let's have cake!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home