f

5 Things

Friday, June 10, 2005

Sneezy, Dopey & Grumpy

5 Things About Hay Fever

1. Today there is a very high pollen count in London. See? I woke up with itchy eyes and a runny nose, and things haven't really improved since then!

2. People at work are really tired of saying 'bless you', and in fact have entirely stopped bothering. By this rate my soul will be gone by lunchtime.

3. One of the worst things about hayfever is that it's just so disgusting. Manky tissues everywhere and bits of bodily fluid leaking out all over the place. Sore nose, red eyes, dry skin. Yuck. Why can't I have a glamorous ailment like consumption?

4. My dad and sister also suffer with various allergies, including hay fever. No one who has never suffered can really understand how horrible it is to be allergic. Moan moan moan moan moan moan moan.

5. I really must go out and buy some soft balsam tissue thingies, as my office recently switched to using cheaper loo roll and it's making my poor nose bright red!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:48 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    BLESS YOU BLESS YOU BLESS YOU BLESS YOU BLESS YOU BLESS YOU BLESS YOU BLESS YOU BLESS YOU BLESS YOU

     

Post a Comment

<< Home