f

5 Things

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Tales of the Unexpected

5 Things That Took Me By Surprise

1. Last night I planned to have a nice relaxing evening in and an early night. But instead I went to a Thai restaurant in Soho and watched The Wedding Crashers on Tottenham Court Road. Emma will try and make out that it was all my fault.

2. It rained.

3. On the way home I made a blind man cry. I didn't mean to. It was nearly midnight and he got off a bus as I was walking up the road and started careening across the pavement without any indication that he knew what he was doing. Perhaps he was drunk? So I called out, "Are you alright there? Would you like any help?" He screamed and ran away.

4. When I arrived home I accidentally got a spider in my cleavage. I was trying to gently dispose of it out the bathroom window when it leapt across the room towards me and landed down my top. I kept very calm under the circumstances and only made mild panic noises.

5. I actually had a good night's sleep and awoke feeling refreshed. Kerrazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home