f

5 Things

Saturday, November 05, 2005

BANG! Ooooh!

5 Things About Fireworks

1. I LOVE fireworks. They are one of the few things that can still make me feel like a kid (the other two are flying and Christmas). I can hear the bangs going off outside and I always find it exciting.

2. I was driving back from Somerset last night and there were fireworks going off all along the horizon of Salisbury Plain. It was tempting to stop at Stonehenge and try and have a 'moment' and, had it not been for the torrential rain I might have done!

3. I usually go and watch the fireworks on Clapham Common. I always make the mistake of thinking that I can meet up with people and try and call them when I get there. It never happens, so I usually end up watching them on my own! Who cares though? They are still great.

4. HOWEVER, I don't think I will manage it tonight. The Common fireworks were last night, and tonight the closest ones are Battersea. Then I have a party to go to in Brixton, and I'm really not sure I will get my act together in time.

5. Also, I would be too tempted to go out in my new knee-high brown boots, and then they'd just get muddy and I'd be upset. I think I'll stay in the warm and then go straight to the party!

5 Comments:

  • At 12:48 am, Blogger Julia said…

    You just can't let boots rule your life, even if they're the only ones you'll ever find that are lomg enough to reach your knees.....

     
  • At 3:46 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Discount Hydro!

     
  • At 2:41 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Becky I was just browsing the net looking for stuff on windsurfing and came across your site. Although I enjoyed visiting this post it is not really what I'm looking for, but if ever you are looking for some great windsurfing gear, then please visit our site.

     
  • At 10:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Becky There I was just cruising the web looking for info on watersports and I happened upon your site. It looks like you have put a lot of work into this post and congratulations, but I'm really looking for info on windsurfing.

     
  • At 1:49 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Becky I was just browsing the net looking for stuff on windsurfing t-shirts and came across your site. Although I enjoyed visiting this post it is not really what I'm looking for, but if ever you are looking for some great windsurfing gear, then please visit our site.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home