f

5 Things

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Hurrah!

5 Things About Which I Am Pleased
1. Just before lunch I was offered another week's work at the agency I am freelancing for at the moment (yes, that's right, no longer unemployed). Wasn't looking forward to being off work for the fortnight before Christmas! Everyone is very nice here, and even though the office is a portacabin, they have decorated it with a giant Christmas tree and frequent rounds of mince pies.

2. I have just offset my estimated carbon emissions on my flight to South America (which I'm definitely going to buy before Christmas) by investing in a renewable energy fund and tree-planting scheme. Find out how here: http://www.carbonresponsible.com/

3. Last night I finished painting my living room, returned all the furniture to its original positions and realised how lovely it is looking. It will be so nice to have a relaxing evening when I don't have to pick up my paintbrush.

4. I have arranged to have lunch with Yak, Phil and their rapidly expanding bump next weekend.

5. This morning I realised that I have almost finished my Christmas shopping. HOW organised is that? I am in shock. But v. v. pleased.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home