f

5 Things

Friday, December 01, 2006

Santa Baby

I seem to have started a trend, so here are five thing-types I wouldn't mind for Xmas. I don't want all this, it's just for inspiration.

Food
Chocolates
Things with almonds in them
Cheese-flavoured things
Panettone, maybe with chocolate and almonds, but definitely not cheese.

Clothes & jewellery
Comfy, pretty pants. Size 14.
Dangly earrings, but not too huge
Secure, pretty hair clips and fabric headbands

Books
Books about South America
Spanish language-books (note use of hyphen)
Novels (no chick-lit), particularly set in South America, Heian Japan or China

For the travels
A digital music player with a huge memory
A new mobile phone that I can also use in Argentina
Memory cards for my camera

Music
Fratellis – Costello Music
Akira the Don – When We Were Young
Amy Winehouse – Back to Black
Razorlight – Razorlight
Ripple – I Don’t Know What It Is But It Sure Is Funky
Muse – Origin of Symmetry
Scissor Sisters – Ta-dah
The Raconteurs – Broken Boy Soldiers
Red Hot Chili Peppers back catalogue
Dirty Pretty Things – Waterloo To Anywhere

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 11:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    As I'm not 100pc sure what you mean by comfy pants, and I don't think I'm allowed to try them on to find out, what kind of memory cards does your camera take?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home