f

5 Things

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Princess Em


IMG_1166
Originally uploaded by Becky Barrett.
5 Things About Emma

1. She is very funny and clever and makes me laugh at loud at my desk so that people look at me and wonder if I am mad.

2. She is very generous and does things like take me to see Madonna for my birthday. Hooray for Madge!

3. She is very thoughtful and sweet, and sent me a thank you card after our weekend in Brighton (I don't think I sent her one after Madonna, for example).

4. Daily Mail readers would disapprove of her ability to flagrantly enjoy life at every opportunity.

5. She always tells me off when I don't update my blog.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HURRAH!
    Updated blog AND a section ALL about me!
    Am uber happy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home