f

5 Things

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Tum Te Tum

5 things that cheer me up at work

1 Chatting to my sister or Emma on IM (actually spoke to my dad on it this morning as well!)
2 Eating my very first mince pie of the season and listening to really loud music
3 6pm
4 Getting a travelogue email from Rob
5 Working very hard on an important project and getting the personal satisfaction of a job well done. *

*last ditch attempt not to sound like loafer who spends all her time at work emailing her friends. Right, must crack on. Crikey, is that the time?

2 Comments:

  • At 6:07 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations Becky for the post about this post . I wanted to know if you can put an eye on my new site that speaks about scommesse calcio and tell me what do you think about it. If you're interested in the scommesse calcio subject you cannot find anything better!

     
  • At 7:26 pm, Blogger Steve Richards said…

    Hello there nice person I too have read over your blog and found it inquisitive also. Well. I found myself feeling inquisitive anyway. I especially liked the gherkin but that is unrelated to this post so I would like to point out one of the things that cheers me up most as work is when I turn up and discover its saturday morning and I can go home again. (Actually that would be quite annoying but theres always a silver lining)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home